If you’ve been living in Las Vegas for several years you’ve had an encounter with a mosquito. Maybe it was during an outing at the park. Maybe it was during a picnic. Perhaps, it was in your backyard. Unfortunately, there isn’t much you will be able to do to entirely eliminate the threat of mosquitoes, but there are things you can do to mitigate your risks. And with the threat these creatures pose, this is something you’ll want to do. Mosquitoes bite, carry and transmit a whole host of nasty diseases. Some of these include but are not limited to Malaria, Encephalitis, Yellow Fever, Dengue, and The West Nile Virus. Pretty nasty stuff, and you certainly don’t want your kids exposed. This is where we are here to help.
While you can never make mosquitoes go away, there are things you can do to make your home a safe haven for you, your pets, and your children. There are several ways to attack a mosquito problem, but here is how our programs are generally set up:
- You give our offices a call and set up an appointment. We’ll schedule a date for an evaluator to come out. (This will usually be within 24 to 48 hours of making the appointment.)
- When our evaluator is out at the home he or she will look for potential breeding sites, entry points into the home, and reasons that mosquitoes are drawn to the area.
- We’ll also locate any structural deficiencies that could be letting mosquitoes into the home.
- Our tech will evaluate the best ways to attack the problem and present them to you.
- Our third visit will consist of the actual treatment. This is when we will apply the treatment of your choosing.
- Depending on the type of treatment and the severity of the infestation, the next time you see us could be either 10 to 14 days or 30 days. The 30 days will be a follow-up to make sure the problem is eliminated, whereas if you see us in 10 to 14 days, it will be found another round of treatments.
In addition to all this, we offer guarantees and warranties with all our treatments. At any point, if you find yourself unsatisfied all you have to do is contact our main offices and we’ll do whatever is necessary to rectify the situation. With all this in mind, we also do have specialists available for emergency services if and when they are needed. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for anything!